Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for trial versions of Jira and Confluence - now cannot log into Confluence trial

Deb Jones November 25, 2017

Hello, today I signed up for a Jira cloud trial. Registered and was able to log in and use it. All good

But then I had to sign up for a Confluence cloud trial. Which I did using the Jira login (no idea how that happened!). And I was using Confluence but then my browser had a meltdown and I had to close it. I cannot log back into the Confluence trial. (I could log into the Jira trial though). And I changed browsers but still no luck.

How can I get access to the Confluence trial that I signed up for?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2017

When you sign up for a Cloud trial, you don't set up separate accounts, it's one single "Atlassian account" which you use to get into many systems.  (It's not limited to your systems either - my Adaptavist Atlassian account is a single login to dozens of Cloud systems, as well as Charlie, Partner sites, Atlassian support etc.  Pretty much most Atlassian systems other than this one!  As that's tied to a much older Atlassian account...)

The simple thing to do for trials is to use your Atlassian account to log into my.atlassian.com where you'll be able to see all the systems you've signed up for, and their status, and you'll be able to use the same account to maintain your cloud systems, check access and status etc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events