Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sidebar navigation and space home page issue

Mike Lepine October 29, 2019

We use the sidebar page navigation for our space. We recently updated the home page for our space and after doing so, the navigation disappeared. If we search for a page in the space and open it, the navigation is available. We can't figure out how to reset the space home page so that the full navigation is visible at all times. 

Can anyone help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Crandell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2019

Did you set the new page as the home page under space tools? IF not, that would be the first thing I would try. Next, I would look at the order of the pages and orphanded pages under the Content Tools. Make sure the new page is at the top of the list and is not orphaned.

Mike Lepine October 31, 2019

Thank you. Everything seemed to be configured correctly. What we ended up doing was using the reorder pages function to make all the pages sub-pages of the new Space home page. This resolved the navigation issue.

Stephen Crandell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2019

Awesome! Glad I could help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events