Side Bar Does not show pages by default in confluence

Mazen Hassan November 30, 2016

I currently have to click on the recently updated pages to be able to display all pages that are part of my confluence page. How do I make those pages display by default?

I have the Navigation display options under "Configure Sidebar" to show "Page Tree". 

3 answers

0 votes
Virginia Pino December 10, 2020

No puedo ver las imágenes y espero estar respondiendo bien. 

Para que aparezcan todas las páginas en la barra lateral, deben estar como hijas de la página configurada como home.

Espero les sirva esta información.

0 votes
Mazen Hassan December 1, 2016

Here's the current view:

sidebar1.png

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2016

HI Mazen, 

If you click Space Tools > Configure Sidebar, does it still look like that?

Mazen Hassan December 2, 2016

Space Tools > Configure Sidebar looks like the image below.  

sidebar.png

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2016

Hi Mazen,

How odd.  Based on your screenshot I'd expect the pages to be visible.

The 2 things I can think to try are to turn Pages off and back on again, and turn Shortcuts back on again.  If neither of these work then you'll need to log a support call with Atlassian - this doesn't look like normal behaviour to me.....

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 30, 2016

Hi Mazen,

Do you have pages enabled in the side bar?  When you Configure Sidebar the Pages option should have a minus next to it, like this:

Sidebar pages.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events