Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show latest searches possible?

Björn May 28, 2021

Is there a way to configure Confluence so that the last (5?) searches are shown above the list of  "last visited" when you click in the search box? It usually takes some tries to figure out how to phrase the search that find what I'm looking for. That means I currently have to write it out again every iteration. It would save me lots of time if I somehow just could get back to the last search words, and then modify them.

2 answers

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 31, 2021

Hello @Björn 

with "iFinder Confluence Search" the user also has his own dashboard available. There you can find your "recent searches", "saved searches" and "favorite documents".
iFinder Confluence Search is an alternative powerful search engine for the standard Confluence search (coexist). You can find more information about it in this article.

Regards,

Robby

0 votes
Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2021

I would goto search>advanced search and than run my search. Once i have the search results I would save the link as a bookmark in my browser and use that for future searches.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events