Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show aged issues by employee. Rank by highest age to lowest for In Progress, In Review.

Sandra Lawrence July 20, 2021

How do I use the JIRA report filter to show issues that have not been updated for over 1 week?  Over 2 weeks?  Longer?  By employee?  and possibly show only those where status = in progress or review.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dillon July 20, 2021

If I understand the request correctly, you could create a custom JQL Filter, and the plugin in confluence pull in the filter.

Your JQL search could look like this:

project = ab and updated >= -2w and assignee = is not EMPTY and status = "In Progress" 

ok - getting somewhere!  I tested the report by updating one of my issues (so that it would reflect update by today's date).  The issue is not rolling off the report - what am I doing wrong?

Also - what is the best way to show issues that have not been updated between 1 and 2 weeks?  And over 2 weeks old?

I changed the filter here:  updated <= -1w  ....this shows all outstanding issues that have not been updated within 7 days.  Would this be correct ( I am confused on the double negative here)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

"now" still matches "updated >= -2w" - in English, that's "updated after 2 weeks ago"

You'll need to add an end clause like

"updated >= -2w and updated < -1w"

For the "over 2 weeks", you'll need another filter, with "updated < -2w"

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders