Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing a page with my clients without them to become paying users

Laurent Vuibert June 15, 2021

Hi,

I am creating quite a bit of content on Confluence pges (I am an executive coach) and would like to offer access to some of this content with my clients and to people who are not my clients anymore on a temporary or permanent basis.

Is there a way on Confluence to offer access to my content via invitation or links to some documents or part of the tree of documents to external users with a time boundary without them becoming paying users in my organisation? 

I saw that there is an app on the marketplace with a rather poor review and understood that as a paying user this option was accessible in 2021, but I might have misunderstood.

Thank you for your help,

Laurent

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 16, 2021

Using Public Links might also be an option. Although, you won't be able to revoke access from specific folks once you've shared the link.

https://www.k15t.com/rock-the-docs/documentation-guide/publishing/give-basic-online-access

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

Hello @Laurent Vuibert - if you have Confluence Premium, you'll be able to invite external collaborators to access content you give them explicit access to.  The link below will take to a brief high-level of what 

External collaboration in Confluence Premium 

Note: It does say on the Confluence Cloud Premium site that it's still "Coming Soon"

Laurent Vuibert June 16, 2021

Hi, thank you. I wish it could work.

i have gotten in touch with the customer support team who have escalated this to the engineering group as it seems that there is an issue for some folks. Will keep all posted. Thanks for your time and response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events