Sharing a Link Externally

Mike Doughty August 19, 2015

Hi, I've modified my settings to allow me to share a link to an external party, not a user of confluence. However when I share the link via email it is still asking them to login. Any thoughts on how to fix this. Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2015

Need to Grant the Anonymous users read access to pages in Space permissions as well

0 votes
Mike Doughty August 19, 2015

Thank, however I already have the global settings to allow Annoymous, this is the only setting that it talks about in the support documentation. I can't find any other settings. The page restrictions is set to unrestricted. I can not see why this is not working.

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2015

You may have to give anonymous users "use" global access, and at least read access to the space (and possibly the pages) in question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events