Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SharePoint File Results in Confluence or Vice-Versa

Simon Yee September 24, 2020

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there's a way to have SharePoint Online File results listed in Confluence search, or alternatively, to have Confluence search results shown in SharePoint or Microsoft Search/Bing results?

2 answers

1 vote
David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2020

Hi @Simon Yee good question. I was about to reply the same as @David at David Simpson Apps did :) But as you seem to be looking for search results the only option I know of is more complex in form Search Connector for SharePoint Online. We are currently evaluating this app but it's to early to share any details.

Hope that helps?

Cheers, David

1 vote
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 24, 2020
Simon Yee September 24, 2020

Hi David, that connector doesn't display search results, and Communardo's other offering, Connector for SharePoint Search , only works on SharePoint on-premises.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events