Share page resend possible?

Hi all,

if I share a page an email is sent to the person. Is it possible for me to read my sent text later again? Or can I send it to the admin team by BCC? We are running a knowledgebase and we want to inform authors of pages or comments on changes or corrections without having to do this via comment and want to make sure that all admins are informed.

I know it is possible to share a page with multiple people but then they can always see who also is informed and that is not wished. Currently we are running Confluence 4.3.2.

Thanks, Bruce

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes
Peter Koczan Atlassian Team Apr 18, 2013

Dear Bruce,

Unfortunately there's not yet such a function that'd help you in this case, the best workaround I can think of is to configure your mail server to save sent emails that were generated by Confluence and belong to that specific mail account.

We however have a feature request for such, thus I'd encourage you to add it to your watchlist and vote on it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-22396

Cheers,

Peter

Hi Peter,

thanks for your response. I will watch that item ;-)

Cheers, Bruce

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

155 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you