Setup individual person's Team Calendars to automatically reflect multi-person events

Vijay Menon June 12, 2012

Hi

I'll explain this with a scenario.

I have a project A, for which there are multiple events. For each event, I need to add multiple people.

At the same time, I want to setup a calendar for each team member.

How can I set it up so that if I add multiple people to an event in the Project calendar, it reflects in the individual team member's calendar?

Thanks

V

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Erickson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2012

Hi ViM,

I don't think it is currently possible to do what you want. If I understand correctly you would like each user to have a personal calendar that automatically contains any events that the user has been added to?

Team Calendars can't do that at the moment, however users will recive an email if they are added to an event that will invite them to start watching the calendar.

Please feel free to raise a "New Feature" ticket at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL for this functionality.

Cheers,
Matt

Vijay Menon June 12, 2012

Hi Matt

Thanks for that. Yes, that's exactly what I was asking. In a way, it's surprising that there's no personal calendar for the logged in user by default.

Vijay

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events