Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up weekly update page in Confluence

Pedro Lyons March 18, 2013

Hi, I want to set up a page in Confluence where a sprint team can go to and enter the team activity for the week ahead. So.. each Monday morning first thing, each sprint team would record their activity for the week to show active projects , time frames etc. There are 12 sprint teams in operation at any given time.

I would like to set the page as a template whch will require each team to populate the required information. Is there a Calendar or weekly scheduler plugin or page structure available in Conluence? In addition I would need the page to archive automatically by end of each week so is it possible to set up automated archiving?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

Archiving Plugin solves auto-archiving part of the problem.

Just set "expiration interal = 7 days" and turn archiving on in the corresponding space, to auto-archive pages 7 days after their last update.

Links:

1. How to configure archiving in Confluence spaces?
  2. What happens with the archived Confluence pages?

Pedro Lyons April 9, 2013

Many thanks Ferenc!

Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2013

you're welcome.

(if my answer was actually helpful, you may want to accept that.)

0 votes
Pedro Lyons April 16, 2013

Yes this is helpful, thanks again!

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2013

you're welcome.

(if my answer was actually helpful, you may want to accept that.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events