Set up weekly update page in Confluence

Hi, I want to set up a page in Confluence where a sprint team can go to and enter the team activity for the week ahead. So.. each Monday morning first thing, each sprint team would record their activity for the week to show active projects , time frames etc. There are 12 sprint teams in operation at any given time.

I would like to set the page as a template whch will require each team to populate the required information. Is there a Calendar or weekly scheduler plugin or page structure available in Conluence? In addition I would need the page to archive automatically by end of each week so is it possible to set up automated archiving?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

Archiving Plugin solves auto-archiving part of the problem.

Just set "expiration interal = 7 days" and turn archiving on in the corresponding space, to auto-archive pages 7 days after their last update.

Links:

1. How to configure archiving in Confluence spaces?
  2. What happens with the archived Confluence pages?

Many thanks Ferenc!

you're welcome.

(if my answer was actually helpful, you may want to accept that.)

you're welcome.

(if my answer was actually helpful, you may want to accept that.)

Yes this is helpful, thanks again!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

95 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you