Set Confluence mail preferences in database

Jan-Peter Rusch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2017

Hi,

I want to make sure/control, if certain users have enabled specific settings in their email configuration on Confluence server. What would be the best approach without logging in as the user. I've got access to the database & even could change settings there.

Confluence has ScriptRunner addon available, if this helps solving the problem without manipulating the database...

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2023
Jan-Peter Rusch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2023

6 years, first answer.

Anyway, the answer you suggest is for Jira and not for Confluence...

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2023

Hey @Jan-Peter Rusch ,

this is the query for Confluence :

SELECT *
FROM os_propertyentry
WHERE entity_key = 'confluence.prefs.email.mimetype'

Btw, a community is a place where people can search for existing questions. I'm sorry that you received an answer after long time and I hope that my answer can be usefulf for other guys.

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events