ServiceRocket Scaffolding - Confluence plugin error while startup

Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2014

Hibernate operation: Could not execute query; uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state [60000]; error code [604]; ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded ; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded

*******************************************************************************************

Confluence : 5.4.2

Plugin Version : 5.1.4

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2014

No Fix Available yet

Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2014

Hi Sumit,

I already got a snapshot-Release where the devs changed the code for the data-migration for oracle-database.

The snapshot worked on our test-servers so we are now waiting for a "final-release".
The support of ServiceRocket is quite slow right now, because the main supporter is on holydays and one of the main devs had an accident.

I think there will be a final resolution within the next few weeks.

Kind regards
André

0 votes
Global Tools April 24, 2014

As a workarround version

4.6.2 can be installed which doesnot have any error.I have raised a case with servicerocket as well and waiting for thier response.

0 votes
Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 23, 2014

We have the same problem...

default for our oracle-db was 300.

I opened a support-case at servicerocket and we raised that value up to 1500 for our test-server. But we still can't update Scaffolding... Always getting the same error:

ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded

0 votes
Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2014

I can see from the log that open_cursors are exceeded but wanted to know if there is any specific limit of open_cursors which is required by this plugin to perform proper execution

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events