Service Desk Linking to one Confluence Space only

We have multiple service desk projects and multiple confluence spaces. It would be good if we could link one confluence space that's specifically for one area to the corresponding service desk project.

So for example we have a service desk project for our web developers. The web developers have their own Confluence space. We then have engineers who have their own service desk project and again have their own Confluence space. Rather than linking to the high level Confluence instance and service both engineering and web developer articles in both individual service desk instances it would be good only to serve the relevant one. 

However when I've tried it, unfortunately it hasn't worked and I just get an error message until I reduce the URL to the basic link to the confluence instance. 

Has anyone managed this? Or am I just missing something obvious?!

Thanks,

Hollie 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Hollie,

I don't know what it is, but you must be overlooking something indeed. Each Service Desk project can link to 1 Confluence space. You create the link from within your Service Desk project. So if you have 2 different Service Desk projects, you could perfectly link 2 separate Confluence spaces: 1 for each Service Desk project.

You can find the documentation on how to set it up through this link.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,104 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you