cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Linking to one Confluence Space only

HH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2018

We have multiple service desk projects and multiple confluence spaces. It would be good if we could link one confluence space that's specifically for one area to the corresponding service desk project.

So for example we have a service desk project for our web developers. The web developers have their own Confluence space. We then have engineers who have their own service desk project and again have their own Confluence space. Rather than linking to the high level Confluence instance and service both engineering and web developer articles in both individual service desk instances it would be good only to serve the relevant one. 

However when I've tried it, unfortunately it hasn't worked and I just get an error message until I reduce the URL to the basic link to the confluence instance. 

Has anyone managed this? Or am I just missing something obvious?!

Thanks,

Hollie 

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2018

Hi @HH,

I don't know what it is, but you must be overlooking something indeed. Each Service Desk project can link to 1 Confluence space. You create the link from within your Service Desk project. So if you have 2 different Service Desk projects, you could perfectly link 2 separate Confluence spaces: 1 for each Service Desk project.

You can find the documentation on how to set it up through this link.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events