Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequence Diagram under Confluence

FabrícioC September 15, 2013

I'm using a evaluation version of sequence diagram from bitvoodoo.

The diagrams does not render and at Admin Page, when I click on Configure, the following error appears:

(Only relevant parts)

System Error:

com.atlassian.templaterenderer.RenderingException: org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource 'ch/bitvoodoo/confluence/plugins/sequencediagramm/templates/license-admin.vm'
at com.atlassian.templaterenderer.velocity.one.six.internal.VelocityTemplateRendererImpl.render(VelocityTemplateRendererImpl.java:113)

caused by: org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource 'ch/bitvoodoo/confluence/plugins/sequencediagramm/templates/license-admin.vm'
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.loadResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:483)

I already tried the hercules, without success.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
FabrícioC September 15, 2013

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the faster answer. I'm using the confluence version 4.3.6 with Universal plugin version 2.13.2.

Can you show me where you checked about version compatibility?

I thought that Universal Plugin were filtering with only compatible versions automaticaly.

0 votes
AndrewA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2013

Hi Fabriclo,
After having a look at the plugin itself it is possible that this is version related. I see that the bitvoodoo plugin is only compatbily with Confluence 2.8.0-3.5.17. Are we within this range? If so, are we running the latest compatible version of the universal plugin manager (2.3.13 as of Confluence 3.5.17)? Either way, if the versions are wrong that could explain the siuation and in which case my best advice would be to get thm in line.

Cheers,
Andrew

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events