Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure page missing from migration

Gregory Muir August 31, 2022

Oh, I'm getting so close here! I'm testing out a tiny little space to make sure everything is working before I start migrating production spaces from Server to Cloud. Our situation is that the Cloud is already existing and we need to play nicely with them and users have been given access to both. So I know to make the email addresses the same and they can get access. 

The problem I'm seeing right now is secure pages are not appearing to have migrated -- or maybe I'm not able to grant myself sufficient rights even as admin to see them. 

That was the problem with the entire space -- it would not show in the cloud and I had to go through the gears to space permissions and recover permissions to the space. If I go into the space permissions and apply the default permissions to the whole space, the secure page still does not show. 

And just for clarity when I say a secure page I mean going up to the lock at the top and constraining who can see it. 

That'll be a pickle if these restricted pages don't migrate. They usually contain the most important and sensitive data we need! 

2 answers

0 votes
Ramy October 29, 2022

Hi @Gregory Muir 

Did you give product access https://admin.atlassian.com/s/{your_tenant_id}/apps to your group confluence-admins-{your_tenant_name}? Only so you will be able to see all restricted pages as confluence admin.

Cheers

Ramy

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

What migration method are you using?

Gregory Muir September 2, 2022

The Atlassian cloud migration tool. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS