While working in Confluence 5.1.5 this morning, our section macro stopped working.
Any pages that use the section macro are not displaying the content correctly. For example, we have two columns inside a section macro and the two columns now display on top of one another and not as columns for that section.
What could have happened and how do we resolve?
Do you know what Confluence version you have associated with the screenshot? In our list of system add-ons, I don't have anything titled Layout Macros which explains why I was having such a hard time finding what was driving the section macro.
Our support team figured out it was the layout macro, but had to revert to an older version of the layout macro. Once we did, everything started working.
The reason I say it was odd is because it just happened out of the blue - the only thing we ever did was 2 weeks ago we updated several plugins...but we didn't upgrade confluence. And an replicate instance of our setup is working fine.
So, am confused as to 1) Why I'm not seeing this in the UI and 2) why one instance works with one version of the macro and another doesn't.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs