Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section breaks in presenter mode

Jon Goudge June 15, 2022

I'd like to control how the content highlighting works when using presenter mode on a page. The layout macro does what I want but it also applies a layout which I don't want (unless there was a full width one column option). Is there a way of achieving that in presenter mode?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2022

Hello @Jon Goudge 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I have checked the Presenter Mode and added the Layout option, but I'm not sure exactly what would be the "control content highlighting" that you would like, Jon.

What exactly or how you would like it to behave?

If you are looking for a single layout column, I'm afraid that we still don't have it available, and this is one of the options under consideration for future releases, that you can check in suggestion page.

A possibility, if that is your use case, you can use the /panel macro and use the custom panel to remove emojis and background color.

If it is not your use case though, please feel free to share more details with us!

Cheers,
Jessica

Jon Goudge July 11, 2022

Thanks Jessica, the custom panel without any formatting does what I was looking for - which is to have a more slide like experience where pressing left and right highlights a group of sections like - 

------

Heading

Text

Heading

Text

------

Next slide heading

text

-------

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE