After Upgrading Confluence from V6.8 to 6.15.6 the Section and Column Macros are shown in EN not in DE. Most other Macros works in German.
Where can I Change the Settings from These two Macros?
Thank you for contacting us about this. Could you show me an example of the section and column macros that are displaying in English? I assume you mean the variables themselves when editing the macro? Is both your Confluence and browser language set to German?
Thank you for showing me this. I've changed my browser language to German as well as my profile language in my Confluence instance, and I noticed a lot more macros aren't using German, such as:
Displays recent updates with filtering options. Used on the dashboard.
There are two bug tickets that mention similar behavior:
The last is specific to Firefox and IE but I was also able to replicate this in Chrome. I tried the workarounds in the first bug, but I was not able to get them to translate, so I think they might just be missing their translations.
There's not a way for you to submit a new translation at this time since we are currently working on improving the way that translations work within our products. I've updated the bug above to include the missing translations, and I look forward to this being corrected in upcoming releases.
Thank you again and take care,
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event