cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for Content Liked by a User

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2013

Is it possible to search for content liked by a user through the built in search?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2013

Hey, if you're using Confluence "bundled", I mean without customizations, it's not possible. Although I was able to do a search in our system, and I could find the following feature request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-7227

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this feature request to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates.

I'm not sure, but I believe you can have this feature, if you know how to customize Confluence, because through the database, is possible to return such query.

Cheers,

WZ

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2013

Yes, this detail is clearly available in the likes table. Thank you for the info. I'll vote it up.

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2013

You're welcome! :)

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2013

You're welcome! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events