cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search suggestions does not show page

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2014

Hi,

We imported pages into a space, there are no specific restrictions to the space or pages. There are pages with names like AP01.01 and AP.01.02. When I start typing AP01 in the search box at the top, Confluence immediately suggests me these pages, but when my colleague does this the pages are not suggested. Even the search does not show them. But he can browse to these pages via the navigation.

What could be the problem?

Thanks,

Patrick

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2014

Being honest with you my friend, like life cookies act in a mysterious way sometimes, besides thinking this could be a bad cookie stored in your browse I don't know what could be causing this :).

Thanks and Regards,
David|Atlassian Support

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 24, 2014

:-) bad cookies...

0 votes
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 24, 2014

Hey Patrick,

I believe this more tied up to a browser configuration than the aplication itself, but ther's a chance that also your search index is outdated.

First Rebuild your Search Index and try again, if it fails ask your user try with diferent browsers and see if he get the same result.

Thanks and Regards,

David|Atlassian Support
Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 24, 2014

Hi David,

Different browsers (IE and FF) act the same. I can imagine that rebuilding the index could solve it, but how come that I can find the pages and my colleague doesn't? Should I not have the same issue then?

Patrick

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events