Hi, having some issues with search:
I have a document titled abc-presto01.
Searching for abc-pres doesn’t work
Searching for abc-pres* doesn’t work
Searching for /.*abc-pres*./ doesn’t work
Searching for /.*presto*./ works
Searching for /.*pres*./ doesn't work
Searching for *presto* doesn’t work
several of these I would expect to work based on what i'm reading. Anything i'm missing? Thanks in advance-
Thanks for coming to Community for your search issues within Confluence server. I took your examples and tested them within Confluence and found I was able to locate the page without issues. I used wildcards such as abc* and pres*. I was able to use the examples provided within Confluence Search Syntax.
I would be interested to see if running a rebuild of your index yields better search results for you. Could you please complete the following:
Source documentation: Content Index Administration
We look forward to hearing if rebuilding the index helps your search results.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event