Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search bar missing in customer portal

Mercedes P March 26, 2018

I am unable to see the search bar that will allow me to use my Confluence page as a knowledge base with JIRA. When my customers select 'Submit a Support Ticket' and begin typing their question, articles from our Confluence page are suggested along the side, so I know that our service desk is linked with our Confluence knowledge base. I've attached a screenshot to display what I mean. (There should be a search field between our welcome statement and the 'Submit' option.)

Thanks!

support portal.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Anthony Rojas March 28, 2018

REI and Mercedes, 

I just received this response from the support ticket I created.

Thanks for contacting Atlassian Support.

Allow me to share with you that recently Atlassian has implemented a new interface and features at customer portal. You can access your search bar at the top right corner, near your avatar picture.

Also, allow me to share with you that our search algorithm has been updated and it has improved the results returned and with the search bar on the top of the screen, you can search on any screen now.

I would like to ask you to give your feedback on this link: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-6035
This feature was created for customers to give feedback about the new interface and then our developers will receive and check what they can improve to give the best experience for our customers.

Mercedes P March 29, 2018

Thanks Anthony,

I also received the same resolution to my support ticket.

0 votes
REI Cloud Support March 26, 2018

My search bar is missing too!  Noticed yesterday afternoon and have come in to re-look this morning to try and figure out why and how to get it back.  If we both have the same issue, this might mean that it's an issue on Jira's end...?

Mercedes P March 26, 2018

I've submitted a Jira support ticket and will keep you posted!

REI Cloud Support March 26, 2018

Thank you! :-)

Anthony Rojas March 28, 2018

I am having the same issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events