Search and replace in an entire space - is this possible?

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

Morning,

Is it possible to run a Search and replace in an entire space? I can't see anything in the docs about it.

I'm running 4.3.7 download.

Cheers.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christina Schantin [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

No, this function is not availible in confluence. There was a Plugin for that, but it works only until 3.5

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2013

Christina,

Thanks, I thought not, but there's no harm in asking is there? :)

Cheers.

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2013
1 vote
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2013
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2013

Bob, thanks. My problem is, at the moment, I only have space level admin, so am limited in what I can do. I'm trying to change that.

Cheers.

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2013

You should only need permission to update the page.

0 votes
Christina Schantin [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2013

Yes, it is the right place, absolutly :-). I would appreciate this function in confluence as well. Why you don't create a feature request for that? I would vote ;-)

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events