Scroll table layout macro does not format the table

We are using version 3.3.0 of Scroll PDF Exporter.

When using the macro Scroll Table Layout, the specified width of the column is not taken over.

We also used the following CSS code to prevent that the table does not fit on a page:

div.tablewrap p, div.tablewrap > table li {

font-size: x-small !important;

}

div.wikicontent table img {

-fs-fit-images-to-width:3in;

}

E.g. we want to that a table is spread over the complete page and used 50%,50% in the macro but it is not working.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Keith,

I just wanted to reproduce the described behavior, in my tests everything worked as expected.

I added the mentioned CSS to my test template, placed the macro on a page, followed by a table and exported this page. Both table cells had the defined width of 50% of the available page width.

To further analyze the problem, it would be great if you could send a XML export of an affected page and the PDF template (https://www.k15t.com/display/PDF/Downloading+a+Template) you're using to support@k15t.com.

We'll then have a closer look and will come back to you as soon as possible.

Best,
Nils

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

481 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you