Scroll PDF Exporter - Plugin disabled after update

Martin Lie March 7, 2018

I updated the Scroll PDF Exporter to version 4.0.18 after successful install of a new licence key.

However, after the update, the plugin is disabled, and enabling it results in an error: "This add-on failed to enable. Refer to the logs for more information."

The behaviour is still the same after updating the Scroll Translator, Scroll Exporter, Scroll Runtime and Scroll Platform plugin as well.

Now;

1) where are the logs for the components? General log for Confluence does not contain information.

2)what potential information in the log would remedy the situation - how can I make the plugin work again?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2018

Hi Martin,

Sometimes there are hick-ups with the Universal Plugin Managers when installing apps.
Have you tried re-installing the app already?

If the issue still persists, can you please send us a Confluence Support ZIP to support@k15t.com ?

This will automatically create a internal support ticket in our system and we can further investigate.

How to create the support ZIP is described here: https://help.k15t.com/creating-a-support-zip-111903659.html

Best,

Nils

Martin Lie March 8, 2018

No, reinstalling to fix errors is a last resort in my book :-)

Nevertheless, if I uninstall and reinstall, - will our settings/templates be kept?

Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2018

Hi Martin,

Yes, the templates will be kept after re-installation.

Cheers,
Nils

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events