Scroll Office

Cheryl Schmelzer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2014

Will Scroll Office be available for OnDemand customers? We need this functionality to deliver professional looking documentation to our customers. We are unable to effectively customize .pdf files using the base "advanced" formatting options with pdf stylesheets.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cheryl Schmelzer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2014

Thank you. I will absolutely vote for the JIRA.

1 vote
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2014

Hey Cherly,

We don't have any official plans for adding that third party plugin into OnDemand, based on that I created the feature request AOD-7254 so you and any other user can that come to this post can vote up for the ticket and add it's thoughts to increase the relevance.

Hope it helps.
Thanks and Regards,
David|Atlassian Support
0 votes
Cheryl Schmelzer
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2014

And I encourage others who need to produce Word/pd files to vote for the issue also. Please.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events