• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Scroll Office Help: We are using a general .DOC template in our company and I want to use that same template when exporting our Confluence pages to PDF format. I want to know and learn how to import our template as PDF in confluence. Please Help.

Scroll Office Help: We are using a general .DOC template in our company and I want to use that same template when exporting our Confluence pages to PDF format. I want to know and learn how to import our template as PDF in confluence. Please Help.

Paul Leonard Cardenas September 17, 2015

Hi Atlassian team!

Good day!

Please help. I really need to know how to create and import a PDF template in Confluence using our Company's document template. 

For example, if our user will export a confluence page using 'Export to PDF' option, we would like to see the same template we are using in the office but in PDF format.

I don't need customizing exports to PDF because I only have minimal knowledge about HTML. What I need is how can I import our company's PDF template in Confluence. 

Please, please, please HELP.

Thanks & Regards,

Paul Cardenas

1 answer

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2015

Hi Paul,

there's no possibility to have the same output for PDF without changing the template. Would it be possible to further describe your template? What's the file format of your template? Is it a MS Word template?

Would it be an option to generate the MS Word file and save this one as PDF afterwards?

Best,
Nils

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events