cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving confluence page takes forever

xpauls
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2015

So we recently migrated from 5.1.5 to 5.7.4 confluence.

I've noticed that there is problem when saving pages that have nested macros in it.

When page is simple - without many macros - it saves normally.

But if page is with lot of structured macros, then it takes several minutes to save.

For example if I put 20 div macros in structured way (putting next macro in previous macro's body) it will take really long time to save.

How do I fix this?

2 answers

1 vote
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2015

Hey Pauls,

That's interesting. Would you mind to post the content in storage format of one page that replicates this performance issue so I can investigate it?

Eduardo

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2015

Hi Pauls,

Just want to paste it here as well so others would be able to understand what happen with your issue. It is actually a verified bug in recent release of Confluence as describe in our bug report here:

CONF-35359

Hope it clarifies the issue.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events