cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Failing when Editing a Page Name

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2014

Hello,

We're running Confluence 5.4.3 download and every time I edit a page's title and press Ctrl+S, I get a Save As dialog box. This means Confluence is trying to save the page to my compute, not to our instance.

This happens every time. Is anyone else experiencing this and if so, have you been able to find a cure?

Cheers.

2 answers

1 vote
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2014

Hi Mick,

We've created a bug for this behavior you're experiencing: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-33439

Thanks for reporting thisissue to us!

Kind Regards

0 votes
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2014

Hey Mick,

I was unable to reproduce this behaviour, could you please tell me the browser you are using and the version?

Also what happens when you try this procedure in other browser and after enabling safe mode?

Thanks and Regards,
David|Atlassian Support

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2014

Hello Deividi,

Sorry for not replying earlier, but I'm no longer receiving automated updates from Answers.

I'm using Firefox V22.0 I've also tried this in FF through Citrix (which we use to access the outside world) and it does the same thing.

I've just tried it in IE9 running it through Citrix. If I edit the page title and leave the cursor in the Title field, then pressing Ctrl+S doesn't work at all.

If I click on the page itself then it works as normal.

However, if I run IE9 normally (not through Citrix, so internally), then the same error occurs as with FF.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events