Same Page Properties Report not Working on Different Pages

Simon Ketcheson August 11, 2017

I have an identical Page Properties Report macro on my space overview and on a meeting minutes page. The meeting minutes page displays correctly, and the overivew one throws an error. The error message is blank ("Error while fetching page properties report data:")

I've tried all possible variations of the macro settings to no avail. Does it have anything to do with multiple macros pulling from the same page properties or label?

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2017

Multiple page properties reports should be able to "point at" the same content without an error.

If you are using RefinedWiki you may be able to use the workaround posted by Dennis Andersen on Page Properties Report Macro shows error when used on dashboard

I also found some cases where the page properties report macro did not work if it was within another macro. Is this the case on your space overview page?

Please let me know whether you are using our Confluence Cloud offering or hosting the server yourself. If Confluence is self-hosted, please let me know what version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events