Running out of space being an issue, we synced the data in /var/atlassian and created a symlink to /export/atlassian. We recieved a setup page asking for a license key (for which the server ID is not the same as our license.) Removing the link has not restored functionality and we are now faced with a setup page for our Confluence server. No other changes were made.
This is critical and we need assistance ASAP! Thanks much!
check your symlinks, assuming you:
- had data in /var/atlassian
- have moved that data to /export/atlassian
- have created a real symbolic link from /var/atlassian to /export/atlassian such that ls -las /var shows up 'atlassian --> /export/atlassian' (validating that your link is created correclty)
- have validated that you can cd /var/atlassian and ls -las shows you the expected files
- have checked that your method of 'synced' data has preserved file & group ownership details.
Finally, check your HOME reference is still accurate.
👋 Hi there, a few of us at Atlassian would love to learn about how you use "space settings" functionality in Confluence. A facelift to the space settings is long overdue and we want to start with im...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events