SVN link macro

Martin Soderstrom July 12, 2016

Are there any macros that allow you to put a link to a file in SVN from a wiki page that will show the contents of that file as part of the wiki page when you save it?

3 answers

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2016

Here is a user macro I created a while ago that can do this. It would require allowing CORS on your SVN server.

## Developed by: Davin Studer
## Date created: 05/07/2014
## @param URL:title=Text File URL|type=string|required=true|desc=
#set( $id=$action.dateFormatter.calendar.timeInMillis )
#set( $d = "$" )
<div id="text$id">
    <ac:structured-macro ac:name="noformat">
		<ac:parameter ac:name="nopanel">true</ac:parameter>
		<ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[ ]]></ac:plain-text-body>
	</ac:structured-macro>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
AJS.toInit(function(){
    AJS.${d}.get("${paramURL}", function( data ) {
        AJS.$('#text${id} pre').text(data);
    });
});
</script>
Martin Soderstrom July 14, 2016

Thanks, Davin!  I'm checking with the administrators here and I'll let you know if it works out.

Cheers,

Marty

Like mgavriluk likes this
0 votes
Martin Soderstrom July 13, 2016

It's a text file (BDD test results, actually). Yes, there's a URL.  The idea is for developers to generate the file during each build and by using a link to the generated file from documentation in confluence, the content will always be up to date.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2016

What kind of file is it? Also, is there a URL accessible to the file in the SVN repo?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events