We have also
- Upgraded Apache to 2.4.27
- Created a new Confluence On-Premise SAML Application in Okta
- Updated [confluence_webdir]/WEB-INF/classes/seraph-config.xml as required
- Eliminated 'base url' errors from the Confluence Admin GUI
- Disabled Collaborative Editing
We host Confleunce behind mod_proxy.
- The proxy appears to be working via http / https
- The public facing Web content is accessible
- We can manually log into Confluence and create new pages
On attempt to SSO from Okta;
- The user is not logged in (unexpected)
- Then redirected to the public facing Confluence home page (as expected if not logged in)
We are open to troubleshooting recommendations / process of elimination
Feel free to request any info from us to assist
Thanks in advance
(I work for Kantega Single Sign-on, but i wanted to check out their solution, as well as trying to help you) :)
I did a test in our lab with Confluence 6.3.1. At first I experienced a loop, but after I changed my okta user name to a username alredy existing in Confluence, I managed to log in.
I performed the test with okta-confluence-2.0.5.jar and the okta-config-confluence.xml provided by Okta.
I only changed param-name login.url and authenticator class, nothing else.
( I were using Apache 2.4.6, but I don`t think that poses any problem.)
Perhaps you are better off asking the Okta team?
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs