SSO not working with confluence

Shravanthi Sudarshana June 19, 2014

I have integrated crowd with jira successfully. SSo is also working fine with JIRA and CROWD.

However after i integrated confluence, users are able to login to confluence. But SSO is not working with CROWD or JIRA. I checked seraph-config.xml to enable SSO authenticator. I also checked crowd.properties file and all urls are fine. Am not sure why SSO is not working with confluence. This instance of confluence has a few users in internal directory as well .

Crowd, jira and confluence are all in same sub domain. The only difference is that jira has SSL enabled whereas crowd and confluence does not have SSL yet.

Am not sure what am doing wrong here but my SSO doesnt seem to work with confluence. Please help!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shravanthi Sudarshana June 28, 2014

The issue is resolved. Catch was that i had to use the same user directory in crowd for JIRA and confluence. Unfortunately i couldnt find this in atlassian documentation.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2014

Could be due to many things like domain name, proxy settings etc. Maybe this documentation is useful: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Troubleshooting+SSO+with+Crowd

Shravanthi Sudarshana June 21, 2014

I checked all the steps mentioned in the link (except trusted proxy one) and they all seem to be working fine and i did not find any issue. When i login to confluence and the open crowd link, then am automatically logged in to crowd, however converse is not true. Also SSO is not working with jira yet.

Any idea what the issue might be?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events