Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL plugin style options if you don't display as a table?

Beverly Flegel May 29, 2015

This Confluence add-on provides many choices for styling the output when you choose "Show results in a table", but I'm really struggling with options for output NOT in a table.  Nothing I've tried seems to work.

Ultimately, I'm trying to display the month a report is for.  I pull this as a query since it's always run for the prior month.  This is done for more than 30 clients so doing this manually isn't efficient.  So I have "Report for.." and then a query to display the month/year "inline". When I do this, I only get the default "paragraph" format.  image2015-5-29 16:33:45.png

If I try to set the "Report for.." text to something like h2, I get image2015-5-29 16:32:19.png so it is not kept "inline".

Additionally, we export these to PDF and distribute, and that creates different behaviors in the text as well.  The closest I've come to getting something that isn't tiny is to put it in a table and use the @confluence table class and end up with image2015-5-29 16:39:1.png, but that will at least retain the row styles I put in the macro, but it's also frustrating that it shows up as a header row.

If it helps, this is the query I'm running (Oracle db)

SELECT to_Char(ADD_MONTHS(TRUNC(SYSDATE,'MONTH'),-1),' Month YYYY') "Report for" from dual

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2015

If you have the content formatting macros (free) you could put a div macro around the SQL output and then style it with the style property on the div macro to make it look the way you want.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events