[SOLVED] close issue

Cristian Calaf April 3, 2013

Hello.

I want that issue type could be closed by the reporter and by a project role.

I add the next options to the "close" steep:

- Only the reporter of the issue can execute this transition.

- Only users in project role bosses can execute this transition.

But now only can close the issue the reporter.

I tred to resolve my problem configuring permission scheme, but It doesn't work because within will be affected all issue types of the project, and I don't want this.

I'm using JIRA 5.1.7 on ubuntu server x32

Could someone help me.

Thanks.

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2013

> But now only can close the issue the reporter.

Check who is in the role of bosses in the project

Check that the two conditions are joined with OR, rather than AND - if they're an And (which is the default), then the user would have to be the reporter AND in the role of bosses.

Cristian Calaf April 3, 2013

thanks.

The condition was "and", now I change it and works perfectly.

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2013

Hi Christian,

You can close this issue by accepting the answers that help you resolved it. If there are none, please post your Answer here to share the knowledge.

Thanks,
Septa Cahyadiputra

0 votes
Florin Manaila
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2013

You will need to create a separate workflow for this specific issue type and only add the conditions in this workflow, or you can use a plugin like JJupin or Script runner to check the permissions only for the issueType you want.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events