SOLVED: Cannot install team calendar trial license during dragon test step 4

Uwe Schuerkamp March 10, 2013

EDIT: Thanks guys, manually updating the UPM and then team calendars did the trick. You rock ;)

Hi folks,

I'm currently working through the dragon test, but I seem to be unable to install the team calender trial license. Whenever I go to the plugin page and click on the user installed team calendar item, the spinning "busy" sign comes up but never completes. Same goes for the UPM update which I tried unsuccessfully. The system runs on centos 6 using express installation method and so for, most everything has worked as advertised during the previous steps.

I've also tried restarting confluence, but that hasn't helped, either.

I have the "calendar" entry in confluence user options, but all i see is a "read only" calendar and it tells me to renew my subscription.

TIA for your help, Uwe

Uwe

2 answers

0 votes
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2013

Please check also the Base URL whether it is matched the adress you used to access Confluence.

0 votes
Thiago Ribeiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2013

Uwe,

Have you tried to remove the Team Calendars Jar file from your Confluence and re-installing it again?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events