Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadmap planner macro not showing the content

Tom Boyle January 15, 2019

I have created a roadmap planner, however when viewing the published page I cannot view the contents.
It is visible correctly to others. I can also see the contents of the bars and lanes when I preview the page.

My view of the published page:

Confluence roadmap planner without bar contents.png

My view of the previewed page:

Confluence roadmap planner with bar contents.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2019

Hello Tom,

Do you happen to be using Firefox? There's a known issue where Firefox won't display the text for the Roadmap Planner macro.

As a workaround, if you are using Firefox, could you test with Google Chrome and see if you're able to see the text?

If you are not using Firefox, could you try disabling all add-ons in your browser and clear your browser cache and let me know if you can see the text?

Shannon

Tom Boyle January 16, 2019

Hi @Shannon S

Thanks for the quick response.

I can confirm it works in Chrome.

It doesn't work in Firefox despite using incognito (no cache) and disabling extensions (I don't have any active add-ons so thought I'd try that).

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2019

Thank you for confirming, Tom.

Since you were able to confirm that you are affected by this bug, I would recommend voting on the bug and watching it for any updates. By voting on the bug you can help us to keep track of how many users are affected but the issue to properly prioritize its resolution.

Take care, and have a pleasant rest of your week.

Regards,

Shannon

cmac
Atlassian Team
March 14, 2019

CONFCLOUD-65223 & CONFCLOUD-59008 have now been released to all customers - these resolve the root cause for text not displaying in Firefox. 

0 votes
Greg Smenda February 26, 2019

Same issue exists in Microsoft Edge. Chrome, as mentioned, is fine.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 27, 2019

Greg,

Thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback. It appears the issue has now been escalated, so please watch the ticket for information on when there are any updates.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events