Roadmap planner macro lane colour problems

Deborah Cross June 6, 2016

Is anyone having trouble with the colour picker not appearing for the lanes in the roadmap planner?

I select the lane colour picker, but then no colours appear.

Tried in both Chrome and Microsoft Edge. As per the image, there's just nothing dropping down even though selected.

roadmap.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2016

Hello Debbrah, 

I have the same problem, and I opened a ticket to Atlassian a few minutes ago. :/ 

And the colour picker is behind the macro I saw when I closed it.

image2016-6-7 3:25:39.png

When they answered my ticket, I'll put here as comment. 

Regards,

Lameck.

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

image2016-6-7 10:14:28.png

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2016

@Deborah Barlow, you can follow here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-41451

Deborah Cross June 7, 2016

Thanks Lameck - good to know.

For now I've just created 10 lanes until the colour I want appears, then delete or reorganise the rest!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events