Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadmap macro doesn't create a new page

Екатерина Харичева January 23, 2018

When I want to create a new page from bar:Q79ouh7.png

then two new page dialogs open:

Z0txFiH

I have choosed a page template and create a page content. And after page publishing I can't access to this new page. Instead of it I see access denied error:

8FYjX4F

P.S. I created the space and I am site administrator.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2018

I understand when you create a page from the Roadmap planner macro on a Confluence Cloud page you get two dialog boxes, then when you create the page you cannot access it. It looks like you are seeing Not Permitted, which would indicate a lack of permissions which seems unlikely since you are a site admin (I verified you are a member of the site-admins group).

I tried on the Cloud instance associated with your email address and did not get the two dialog boxes when I chose to create a page from a Roadmap planner macro. I picked a page that showed you had made changes recently, I am not sure I found the exact page from your screen shot. Please try another browser to eliminate a caching issue or other browser cause.

If the issue persists please post back here so I can take another look. Thank you.

Екатерина Харичева January 24, 2018

We've tried to clear the cache and create a page using the "blank page" template, but the problem hasn't solved. But if you try to create a page with another template (for example, "share a link"), the page will be created.
https://yadi.sk/i/hetQGCo73Rm6eX - there is a video in which the steps of creating a page are recorded.
We've tried to perform the same actions in other browsers (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge) - they create the pages normally, but the link to the new page hasn't appear in Roadmap macro bar (you can see it on video).
The problem has repeated on two different computers with Chrome browser.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events