Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadmap Planner Macro for Confluence Cloud

Elizabeth Jones January 3, 2019

I am unabe to edit the lanes or bars of my existing. I tried deleting the macro and creating new and the options to edit the lanes and bars does not exist. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
CARLISLE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2019

1. Could you edit before?

2. Was there an upgrade on Confluence that you did not know about?

3. Restart and let the system take a nap - quite possibly it is overworked and tired :)

Elizabeth Jones January 7, 2019

Yes, I could edit before. 

I use confluence Cloud so that is always a possibility. 

I've done that and it's been serveral weeks. 

CARLISLE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2019

What is the exact error message? Details and specifics?

Elizabeth Jones January 8, 2019

There is no error; the functionality is simply gone. 

CARLISLE
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2019

Are you the Confluence ADMIN? I would check with your Confluence or Atlassian ADMIN team. They might have changed some permissions or settings. It could have been an upgrade that they did not mention to your user base.

Elizabeth Jones January 14, 2019

I am the ADMIN.

CARLISLE
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2019

If you are running the Cloud version, then the Confluence team must have removed some features. I would check with Product Support at Atlassian on that one especially if you are using it regularly.

Like Elizabeth Jones likes this
Shelton Oliver January 15, 2019

I'm having the same problem. Copy/paste to new roadmap, although a pain, was working until today.

Jeff January 25, 2019

Same problem here - on Confluence Cloud, have Admin rights, but unable to edit bars on multiple instances of Roadmap Planner which was previously working.

Wondering how this is an accepted answer . . . no fix found.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events