Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrospective Blueprint labels

Rosalind May 4, 2015

Hi there,

I have added a new label to the Retrospective Blueprint. The Create Template button (on the parent page) is pulling in the Retrospective Blueprint, but it uses the wrong label for each new page. It won't use the label as per the edited Retrospective template.

Hope you can help, Regards, Rosalind

V 5.7.3 Confluence

5 answers

0 votes
Rosalind May 6, 2015

Workaround: I ended up creating my own Retrospective template. In that way I can add labels and use them in different Page Properties Reports for parent pages. Regards,

0 votes
Rosalind May 5, 2015

Interesting ... I'm using Confluence 5.7.3 and the label option does not show initially, but after I have edited the Retrospective Blueprint, it will display with Edited/Reset to Default - and if I re-select Edit and scroll to the bottom left, the label option appears for editing. So maybe this is a new feature that is not working as it should? (Have not done this with other blueprints.) We have 100's retrospectives, so I want to create new pages using a specific label for 2015. At the moment we have a workaround, where we create the new retrospective meeting page and manually add the label for 2015. With the page properties report, it means that I'm seeing key details for retrospectives created in 2015. (I have created other parent pages for 2014, and 2013). Regards,

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2015

Okay good, no baby-steps then. I am actually a little confused here: I thought you could add labels to these templates but I just edited the templates on Confluence 5.4.4, 5.6.3, and 5.7.1 and none of them have labels for me to edit.

0 votes
Rosalind May 5, 2015

Thanks for your reply. I know that the Create Template macro is pulling in the edited Retrospective Blueprint for that space because it creates a page with my changes (two extra rows). But the new page is not using the new label that displays on the edited Retrospective Blueprint (bottom left). The space was created a couple of years ago prior to Confluence 5, so have had to access the space template via Browse\Space Admin instead of Content Tools. (I'm very clear that I am not working with the global blueprint- no changes to that - still in its original form.) Regards, Rosalind

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2015

This shouldn't be a problem... Can you ensure you are editing the Space Template instead of the Global template, or vice-versa? Depending on your context you might be editing the "wrong" template.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events