Retrieving Confluence User Last Login Date without using SQL Database from Server

Arindam Hazra January 8, 2020

We have Confluence Server in our environment and I would like to retrieve Last login date of users in Confluence. I don't want to use SQL Query as to me , it's not a good idea to directly using the Database and would like to use REST API.

Is there any REST API available which provides me Last login date information. I am able to collect, User Id, Display Name, Status etc.

Thanks,

Arindam

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2020

You can u create a macro that displays the information.

Macro Documentation

If you have a lot of users then this could be slow.

Arindam Hazra January 8, 2020

Thanks Brant for you your quick response. Is there any way to get it using API.

I am running some other automation stuffs using Powershell and accessing REST API end points  while running those.

I am more curious to get some information on the API. I am using Confluence Server in my environment.

Thanks

Arindam

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2020

I do not know of a way to get that information via the delivered API.  If you have ScriptRunner you could create an endpoint that provides that information.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events