Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resume all tables in one on an other page

Heinz Wittig March 12, 2018

Hi I'm trying to do following: 

On one page I want to have a table that resumes all open question that are listed on other tables. The other tables are on sub pages of this page and have the questions in one column and the answer in an other. If the answer column is blank, this is shown on the main page, else not.

So I have a look of witch question need an answer in one look and I don't need to go in each page to look at this.

I tried to add the Table Excerpt Macro "around" the table in the subpages, and after in the main page the Table Excerpt Include Macro, but nothing is shown.

First: Do you think this is possible to do? I mean in one table,  resume  the data of others (more than one) tables and filter it for one column?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2018

Hi Heinz,

Yes, it is possible. You did it almost right, but you need to use Excerpt and Excerpt Include macros instead of Table Excerpt and Table Excerpt Include macro which are for different purpose.

Heinz Wittig March 13, 2018

Hi Andrey. Tank you for your time. 

Yes with Excerpt and Excerpt Include it works. I can import the Text/Table that is present in the other page. 

But I'm not 100% happy whit that because I want to resume only the questions in the table that don't have a response.... 

Heinz Wittig March 13, 2018

I'm sorry :) 

I found out how. 

I had to work directly on the filter of the main page

Thank you very much. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events