Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resubscribe to Confluence - URGENT

Alex Bailey July 3, 2021

Hello,

Our Confluence page was recently unsubscribed due to lacking payment detail information. I had added said payment details, but the subscription remains disabled. 

I have sent out a support ticket, but it looks like that doesn't get anything done for anything with under 10 users. We're right at 10, so I don't know where that puts us.

I receive this message in the Manage Subscriptions page:

Capture.PNG

I would like to have our subscription reinstated as soon as possible please.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2021

Hello @Alex Bailey,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of your site, I can see that Confluence is active again.

Our customer advocates were able to reactivate and everything should work as expected now.

When it comes to issues related to license, suspended/deactivated sites, the best option is to reach out to customer advocates via support ticket, even if it’s a free site.

Here from the community we are able to view some information, but we don’t have access to reactivate a site, for example. For technical questions, then it’s here with us.

If you are still facing issues, please, let us know and so we can reach out to the customer advocates.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2021

Thanks @Angélica Luz  for responding and clarifying.

@Alex Bailey  - As I mentioned above and thanks @Angélica Luz  for re-iterating, the best option to reach via support ticket even if it's free.

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Alex Bailey July 5, 2021

Yup, it has been resolved via support ticket. I had entered one a few days prior with no response and was reading around some areas here that outlines some woes of not being to get anything done via support tickets. This led to my initial concern.

Thank you to the both of you for your help and information. Greatly appreciated. A second support ticket was sent out and that one was replied to promptly (the only difference between the tickets was me labeling my team as 11 people this go around). The issue has been resolved.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2021

Great to hear that @Alex Bailey !

Thanks again for your help @Angélica Luz !

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2021

Hi @Alex Bailey ,

It's sad to hear that. I hope you have see this community post here - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-resubscribe/qaq-p/1522601 and this one https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/learn-about-confluence-cloud-plans/(i.e.  mentions the the free user limit).

As you have mentioned already it's reported to support, I think they would be the best to guide you through.

Alex Bailey July 3, 2021

Hi @Suvradip Paul ,

I have seen those, yes, and that is what worries me. It seems that anyone with the free subscription won't be able to get anything at all done via support tickets. All help must be achieved through community .

It seems the common thing is that Support says to go to Community. Community says to go to support. I am hoping someone from the Atlassian team (such as  @Angélica Luz from the post you mentioned) can see this and respond before we lose all of our project data.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2021

Hi @Alex Bailey ,

It would be possible only if someone from Atlassian Team checks this and sorts this out.

As there are thousands of post and activities daily it would take some time to check them and respond.

Hopefully it would be sorted soon!

Cheers

Suvradip

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders