Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Restricted Pages - Find a specific page

Dear all,

I am managing a big space in Confluence that has 1000s of pages.

A user came to me to ask me to remove a restrictictions to a page to which I even don't have access as it is restricted by a user who has left the company.

When I go to Restricted pages I have 102 pages of results (see screenshot):

Untitled.jpg

How can I find the page easily? I have the page name and page-id. Any other ways?

Cheers,

Nikola

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Nikola Gaydarov ,

in order to manage restriction on a specific page, you can easily find it through the search bar on the top bar and then click the lock icon.

Here more information https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-or-remove-page-restrictions/

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Hi Fabio, 

my question was more how to find easily a page within the Restricted Pages tab. As you can see I have 100+ pages of results, which I don't to check one by one :)

Cheers,

Nikola

0 votes

Hi @Nikola Gaydarov ,

As Confluence administrator you should be able to open the page.

Try to open the page with the page ID. 

Your URL should be (replace the id with your id)

YourConfluenceURL/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=17534079

You should be able to change permissions then.

Hi Bastian,

when I go to the page I just see the Lock pic and a message saying I am not allowed to view this page.

Cheers,

Nikola

Hi Nikola,

Are you in the confluence-administrators group? If you, ask someone who is in that group, because the admins should be able to view restricted pages.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events