Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restric Label List to A parent page and its child pages

Hermance N'dounga April 20, 2015

Hello 

Do you know how to restric the macro "label list"? I don't want to see all the labels in the space, only in the page i displayed it and all its child pages. Thank you 

hermance

4 answers

0 votes
Jan Pleva October 14, 2018

Well, I'm search for exactly the same. I have kind of knowledge base of articles and would like to list the labels used on articles for better orientation. Unfortunately, seems, that right now, there is not option to do so.. :(

Achim Haag November 29, 2018

Me too. Spaces become bigger and bigger, so an index for keywords from a specific page downwards would be helpful.

Achim Haag November 29, 2018

I found CONFSERVER-54744 , you may vote for this issue ;-)

0 votes
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2018

Isn't this possible now with the CQL Filters using the Content by Label Macro... or am I reading it wrong?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/content-by-label-macro-145566.html

Jan Pleva October 14, 2018

not really. This allows list content with explicitly listed tags, however Hermance, as I do, would probably like to have list of all available labels for specific site and all of it's childs. And, this is not possible to do, unfortunately. 

0 votes
Denise Panepinto April 28, 2015

This would be very helpful. I'm trying to figure out how to do that myself. I have a page and sub-pages. I want a table list of all the sub-pages. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2015

The macro doesn't have that functionalilty

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events