cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Resrticted pages in CONF 2.8.1 are accesable by user via the search engine when they have permissions in the space. Any hints or ideas what to do?

Resrticted pages in CONF 2.8.1 are accesable by user via the search engine when they have permissions in the space. Any hints or ideas what to do?

Stefan Baader June 17, 2012

we have a space with 2 user groups. The larger group should view only most of the content. The smallergroup are the authors and they are working on pages which should not be accessed by the larger group until moved to the not restricted parent page.

As we recognized the protection of page restriction works not when user of the large group search content of the restricted pages. Those pages are listed in the search result and accessable.

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2012

Hi,

I don't have an answer for you, but I would recommend upgrading to a newer version. 2.8.1 is quite old and I would at least migrate to the latest 3.5.x Version if this is possible.

Best regards

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events