Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolve Jira issue from Confluence

Sebastian Wolter July 19, 2014

Is there a way to resolve an listet Jira issue in a Confluence page without opening Jira? Kind of checkbox -> resolved?

The background:
Our project managers would like to use the power of Jira issue tracking, but the employees with no technical background don't accept to-do lists more complex than the tasks in Confluence.
For each project the manager sets up a Confluence page with the relevant jira filter widgets for all members and everyone is in the loop. So far so good. But the members don't like to work with Jira, the don't understand it and I must admit that opening the Jira issue to mark if as done interrupts your workflow.

If only the members could check a Jira issue in Confluence with one click, than it would be the perfect project management tool for non-developers.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sebastian Wolter August 11, 2014

Hey Wayne, many thanx for your answer!

0 votes
waynewong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to inform you that currently we don't have such function.

However, I had created a feature request here for you

we recommend our users to comment and vote on the feature request, and customer's feedback is one of the things that the developers decide to work on next as mention in the Implementation and new features policy,do leave some comments if you have any suggestion for improvement.

Thank you
Regards.
Wayne Wong

Josie Salcedo May 22, 2018

Has this been implemented yet?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events